Training & Qualifications
I am a BACP (Snr) Accredited Integrative Counsellor and so adhere to the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy. I am also a UKCP registered Psychotherapist.
My main qualifications in therapy are:
• MA in Integrative Child, Adolescent and Family Therapy
• Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
• Diploma in Sandplay Studies
• Certificate in Integrative Supervision
• Post qualifying Certificate in CBT skills
• Certificate in Group Analysis (Oxford Introductory Course)
I continue to develop my skills by training and attending CPD (Continuing Professional Development) workshops regularly. I have recently trained as a Spiritual Director.
I have worked as a counsellor in schools and an FE college, and at a GP practice as well as in private practice. I have supervised and continue to supervise groups for a number of Counselling Services.
I have also run workshops for Chichester Counselling Service, Petersfield Counselling Service and Bridge Pastoral Foundation.